For help with criminal law or criminal appeals, call Gerard Kardonsky, Attorney at Law at (817) 481-1999. They can provide you with a strong criminal defense, DUI defense, drug possession defense, and marijuana defense, so you have the best opportunity for remaining free.
- Criminal defense. Any time you are charged with a crime, you need to hire the best attorney in town. Mounting a criminal defense requires expertise, forethought, strong investigative skills, and a deep understanding of the law. As a criminal defense lawyer, we can give you the best opportunity for retaining your freedom.
- DWI defense. If you were arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you need a DUI defense lawyer who will fight for your rights, try to have the charges reduced, and work to ensure that your life is not negatively impacted by the arrest. As a Grapevine, TX law firm, we can provide you with the representation you need to protect your future.
- Gun rights. The Second Amendment notwithstanding, there are set gun laws locally, statewide, and nationally that must be followed. If your guns were confiscated or you are in dispute over where you were using them, you could have a gun rights complaint. Gerard Kardonsky, Attorney at Law can represent you and your gun rights in court.
- Drug possession defense. As a 76051 drug possession defense attorney, we can protect your rights, ensure that you receive a fair trial, and work to limit the penalties upon conviction. Drug crimes are taken very seriously in Grapevine, TX, and you need a true advocate on your side.
- Marijuana defense. While still a drug, marijuana is becoming more acceptable both socially and legally. It is not viewed with the same concern as more serious drugs, and the penalties for using it are generally less than if you were caught with harder substances. This, however, leads people to brush off a charge for possession of marijuana. That is a mistake. If you are arrested for marijuana in Texas, you could be facing time in jail, so hiring a marijuana defense lawyer is your best option.
Speak With a Criminal Defense Lawyer Today
Gerard Kardonsky, Attorney at Law can provide you with the criminal defense you need if you are facing a gun rights situation or are in need of a DUI defense or drug possession defense. Hiring an attorney quickly is in your best interest, so call (817) 481-1999 and schedule a consultation with our 76051 office today.